viernes, 26 de abril de 2013

Mi día / My day.

My day

Shit, so late!

Shit, so late!

Shit, so late. But even if I get stressed, it won't be sooner. 

It's raining and I'm not carrying an umbrella.

How I don't know the underground if I catch it everyday? 

Tonight I could watch Iron Man 2

Neverending hallways.
Paperman <3

I surpassed the stop for being stupid.

I'm happy drawing.

*You're perfect at drawing! - Awawaww

Tonight I'm having cookies for dinner.

So hot!

I'm the first to arrive home.


Autistic freaks.

Cocoa with cookies before sleeping.

Let's go to sleep! stay to the phone.


2 comentarios:

  1. Excelente, sin duda el post que más me ha gustado hasta la fecha :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. ¡Gracias! Eso es porque te ha gustado el de las 17:56 ^^

      Eliminar